Tuesday, September 23, 2008

8days left !

its 3.35am, still awake duhh. excited gilaaa nk blk jb for clebrating hari raya! i dnt knw why. but i miss jb so much. i've been thru many shit thngs fr ths month and its like wht im thnking is jst i want to be at home and wth my family. i miss my hommie, i miss my bedroom, i miss my bed and ethng. i'm getting bored live here. i jst need some rest for myself. i jst feel like ethng is not like bfore. and i dnt knw why. i'm not happy even i've tried to make myself happy but its like smthng missing. i've thnking about it and i can't stop asking myself 'why so hard?'. i'm letting myself to be sad bcause i'm not strong enough to face it. it jst, i'm give up. i'm hoping for a brighter life. i'm too tired live wth all ths. and i'm hoping all ths will be ended very soon. wht i knw is i want to be at home and cbrate hari raya wth my family and i wanna meet all my schoolmate/classmate. damn i miss them. i hope ethng will back to normal after having my raya and holiday. hope tht badly! btw, SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL OF YOU && MAAF ZAHIR BATIN ;)




s y a h i r a

No comments: